Bumkins combines sustainability and convenience with good design in practical products.
As we celebrate thirty years of business, we are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the lives of so many families around the world.
Our mission is to create fun, smart, and responsibly-made products that support the developing needs and milestones of littles and make life simpler for moms, dads, and caregivers.
Our Signature Waterproof Fabric
Bumkins’ signature waterproof fabric is both soft and strong. Tough enough for daily use and easy to wash, it stands up to messes big and small. Unlike other fabrics, our fabric doesn’t have a stiff layer of plastic backing. With our colorfast technology, our prints and designs will stay bright and colorful for many washes to come!
Our Feeding Collection
Choose from our selection of sensible feeding products that make mealtime with littles simple, stylish and more sustainable. Reusable toddler plates, utensils, and baby bowls that look as good in your home as they feel in little’s hands. Find eco-friendly and food-safe feeding tools that reflect your child’s developing needs and your modern lifestyle.
A Bag For Every Need
From snack bags to travel bags and more
Here at Bumkins, we’re a fan of reusability and organization. Designed with everybody in mind, we have a reusable bag for everything. Our two smallest sized bags are great for packing snacks, while our two largest sizes are ideal for storing away wet messes. These larger bags are great for wet gym clothes, dirty clothes while traveling, and even storing potty training messes while on-the-go. Between our largest and smallest sized bags, you’ll find our handy three-pack of TSA-compliant clear front travel bags. These bags are perfect for organizing your purse, diaper bag, backpack, or luggage.
Bumkins Product Care
Our grip dishes are dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and let air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so we recommend using products with little or no scent.
Removing Odors from Silicone: We have found a few procedures that have been successful at removing the unwanted odors or tastes and refresh the silicone to stick better in the case of hard water or soap buildup.
1. Try using a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar is used to reduce mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming the dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Snack Bags: Dishwasher safe and machine washable. Prior to washing, flip bag inside out and rinse off any food residue. Do not use any bleach or any non-chlorine bleach additives. If washing in the kitchen sink, any dish soap is acceptable. Fully dry prior to storing. If you live in a humid climate, we recommend drying your items in the dryer (tumble dry low) to ensure the fabric is fully dried before storing.
- Wet Bags: Machine washable. Prior to washing, flip bag inside out. Fully dry prior to storing. If you live in a humid climate, we recommend drying your items in the dryer (tumble dry low) to ensure the fabric is fully dried before storing.
- Clear Travel Bags: Handwash only. Hang dry.
Bibs, Smocks, & Splat Mats
Machine washable. Prior to washing, rinse off any food or craft residue, flip the bib pocket inside out, and attach hook and loop neck closure. Do not use bleach or non-chlorine bleach additives. If washing in the kitchen sink, any dish soap is acceptable. Hang dry with the pocket inside out.
If you live in a humid climate, we recommend drying your items in the dryer (tumble dry low) to ensure the fabric is fully dried before storing.
To avoid stains, we recommend to promptly rinse bibs in cold water and launder as soon as possible.
- Utensils & Chewtensils: Dishwasher safe.
- Melamine Dishes: Dishwasher safe (top rack only). Not recommended for microwave use.
- Cold Pack: Hand wash only. Not intended for microwave use.
- Silicone Coloring Placemat: Hand wash to remove color. Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
And Many More…