Our new improved Bibado Coverall Weaning Bib is a must-have for all weaning babies to 36 months. Featuring new easy wipe 100% waterproof material in six fantastic new designs, it makes cleaning up a doddle. Its clever design features also make sure your little one can enjoy their mealtime adventure in comfort – whilst their clothes remain clean, dry and stain-free.
Weaning your baby is a wonderful experience, and our Coverall Weaning Bib can help make it mess-free for baby and stress free for parents! Available as a long-sleeve bib and as a short-sleeve bib – both which are compatible with our new Handi Cutlery!
- Straps to your highchair or pushchair – keeping clothes spotlessly clean and dry through the messiest of mealtimes
- Easy-wipe clean material for speedy cleaning after messy mealtimes – saves customers 30mins on average per day. And that’s with just one baby!
- Soft and comfortable– featuring adjustable neck and sleeves, and new generous cuffs.
- Perfectly sized for little ones aged 6 months to 3 years
- Stain resistant– it can stand the test of the most challenging of stains including spaghetti bolognese.
- Adjustable straps– your Coverall bib is easy to fit to a huge range of highchairs and tables.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees– plus super quick to dry, so you’re ready for the next mealtime adventure.
- Protects clothes– no more ruined outfits, so fewer washing cycles needed, saving you electricity and even more time
- Kinder to the environment– fewer wipes needed to clean the highchair
How to use your Coverall Weaning Bib
It’s really simple.
1) Place your little one in their highchair and fasten in safely according to your high-chair instructions
2) Put your little ones arms though the Coverall Weaning Bib, drape it over their shoulders, and fasten at the nape of the neck.
3) Drape the front of the Coverall Weaning Bib around the highchair tray and fasten underneath with the velcro straps.
4) Enjoy your mess-free, mealtime adventure
5) Easily wipe clean after even the messiest of meals, and dry quickly ready for round 2. Also machine washable at 40 degrees.
Info & Baby Safety
Please remember that our Coverall Weaning Bibs catch food not babies, and is not a restraint! Babies and children must be harnessed correctly according to the safety instructions of your high chair, and should never be left unattended. As parents ourselves, we know the importance of using baby-safe products for added peace of mind.
We ensure Bibado comply with the strictest of international safety standards for baby weaning products. Our Coverall Weaning Bib has passed international safety testing for the EU, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and is free from BPA, phthalates and azo-dyes.